Learn how we can help sell your home faster and for a higher price with Concierge.
The Ravelo & Deane Group
M: (310) 429-1612
Add Your Heading Text Here
“The thing that was the most daunting for me about selling the home was how would I get it to market, based on being retired and have limited income. And that’s where the Compass Concierge service was absolutely remarkable.”
Julia, Seller | Oakland
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement services
Get to Know Us
- You and your agent work together to decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you’re ready to start, your Compass agent will be by your side as you engage vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You’ll pay for the services when one of the following happens — your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
Curious how Compass Concierge Can Transform Your Sale?
Your Questions Answered
Are there any services not covered by the program?
Our goal is for Concierge to help as many clients as possible. The program is intentionally flexible; we’ve developed Concierge to be used with most vendors for your convenience.
When do I have to pay for these services?
You’ll pay once one of the following happens (whichever occurs first): – Your home sells – You terminate your listing agreement with Compass – 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
How can I participate in the program?
Easy! Call your Compass agent today to find out how to participate. Not yet working with one? Use the form to get started.
This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation, recommendation, offer or promise to provide services. Compass is not offering legal, financial or other professional advice. Compass reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel the program for any reason at any time without liability. Compass offers no guarantee or warranty of results. Subject to additional terms and conditions.