LOOKING FOR PROBATE HELP? YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS
Dealing with the loss of a family member or loved one can be a difficult ordeal on its own, and for those unfamiliar with the probate process, that can be another source of added stress.
Probate court is notorious for its rigid deadlines, specialized documents, and legal oversight. Navigating the probate process requires great care, a robust knowledge of the probate timeline, and industry expertise.
With all these skills and over 10 years of combined real estate experience, Ravelo & Deane Group is here and ready to guide you: we are Judy and Orlando, real estate agents and estate specialists with Compass.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialization (CPRES)
- Comprehensive knowledge of California Probate Real Estate contracts
- Dedicated guidance tailored for your specific needs
- Selection of home services to ready the property for sale
- Close relationships with local estate companies, moving companies, storage facilities
- Supporting small businesses through our roster of handymen, locksmiths, trash removal companies, cleaning crews, painters, and more
- Experienced at selling the property with 90% of its fair market value
- Continuously breaking price-per-square-foot records on Ravelo & Deane listed properties
We are top-ranked agents in the Los Angeles area who both share an extensive history of handling probate sales. Whether you have limited or executive authority in your probate case, we have extensive experience in guiding our clients through the lengthy probate process and ensuring the best possible outcome for each beneficiary.
We want to avoid any chances of frustration or disappointment with failed sales or buyers backing out. With proper guidance and foresight, the probate process should run smoothly, to your benefit and all other beneficiaries. We thoroughly check through each buyer to verify their available funds and loan approval status. We work to ensure that unnecessary buyer contingencies are removed and that the timeline is steadfastly followed.
KEY MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Capturing full media of your home: drone footage, professional photography, 3D floor plan tour
- Creating a custom website dedicated to your property
- Producing custom booklets and marketing materials
- Posting and purchasing ads on social media sites
- Exclusive campaign with Compass agents, who will share it with their professional and personal networks of buyers and investors
- Circulating your home on MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin
We use all of the tools in our disposal to promote your home and showcase it to a wide variety of potential buyers. By generating more want for the property, we work to get you the highest possible offer. A listing with Ravelo & Deane Group could boost the offers that you receive. To hear more about our proven experience with earning top dollar prices, please visit our Testimonials page.
PREPARING YOUR HOME
- Pool draining and cleaning
- Storage options
- Locksmith and handyman services
- Complimentary Cleaning Crew Services
- Abandoned vehicle pickup
- Trash Removal
- Moving and packing
- Safe Removal of Firearms
It can feel daunting to prepare a home for sale: finding storage for personal belongings, completing necessary repairs, cleaning everything up. Through our network of local businesses, we partner with home service providers to get your home ready to hit the market. These services are available to you at no upfront cost; payment will be deferred until close of escrow. Rest assured that your home will be shown in its best condition, while working within the probate timeframe.
We want to hear from you. Please scroll down and hit “Contact Us” to get in touch with us. We are available over the phone, email, or through our website if you would like to leave a message.